Sunday, April 20, 2014

Happy Easter

After going to Machuca, I had the privilege to accompany my 7th graders to La Chorrera where Convivencia took place. Previously, in one of my blog post I mentioned what Convivencia was. Here is a little reminder: it is a day activity where one grade level learns values and team work. It was nice to do some team building because it reminded me of Good Sam. Below are some pictures of what happened that day.

Team Building

I facilitated this team building

Teachers can have fun.

Generally I love selfies



During Semana Santa, two awesome friends and  from my program came down from Honduras and spent a little time with Rachel and I.




We also had the opportunity to have a Maundy Thursday service together and have the bishop wash our feet.




I want to finish my blog about how wonderful the Easter Service was. We are blessed, and ended with shouting HE IS RISEN, HE IS RISEN.


Bishop giving a beautiful sermon.

Rachel and I with Carlos Austin (a seminarian that is studying in Cuba)

No comments:

Post a Comment